Dear friends of Temple Israel,
Your health and safety is of the utmost concern to us. With the situation engendered by the current public health emergency around the country and the world, we want to protect everyone.
Our Temple is currently closed to the public, however, our Shabbat and High Holy Day Services will continue to be available on Facebook Live. We offer a Shabbat service on Facebook Live.
Here is the link to access the live services or the saved videos of our past services since we closed our doors due to the pandemic.
Please follow the CDC guidance. If you are not fully vaccinated, masks should be worn in addition to staying at least 6 feet apart.
Please read the full guidance at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
Regular services are at 6:30 PM.
The following is our schedule of services:
- June 11 – Torah Portion Korah
- July 9 – Torah Portion Matot Masei
- August 6 – Torah Portion Re’eh – Temple opening for services
- September 6-7 – Rosh Hashanah
- September 15-16 – Yom Kippur
- September 24 – Sukkot, Simchat Torah
- October 8 – Torah Portion Noach
- October 22 – Torah Portion Vayera — Kristallnacht
- November 5 – Torah Portion Toldot
- November 19 – Torah Portion Vayishlach
- December 3 – Chanukah (6th Candle)
- December 17 – Torah Portion Vayechi
- January 7 – Torah – Beshalach!
- January 21 – Torah Portion Yitro
- February 4 – Torah Portion Terumah
- February 18 – Torah Portion Ki Tisa
- March 4 – Torah Portion Pekudei
- March 18 – Purim
- April 1 – Torah Portion Tazria – Holocaust Remembrance
- Saturday April 15 – Passover
- May 6 – Torah Portion K’doshim
- May 20 – Behar